Thursday, May 21, 2009

“I am continuing…”

Four wonderful years in San Francisco have come to a close. I IMG_0161 had a blast making friends and memories while I worked on my Bachelors degree in History at San Francisco State University. My jobs teaching sailing at Lake Merced and for Treasure Island Sailing Center were unforgettable experiences. I will miss the city and the Bay, but I will always carry with me the lessons I have learned and the experiences I have shared with the people I met.

I am continuing on to live out a dream. Beginning May 28th I will begin my 6 month contract as a deckhand on the historic sailing ship HMS Bounty.  This blog will serve as my journal, as well as a way of keeping in touch and sharing my experiences with my friends and family. 

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Grant - Your writing is wonderful - thanks for taking us aboard on your incredible journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Grant, really enjoying the posts. Hope all goes well for you on the trip. Kurt

    ReplyDelete